Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sunday night.


I had chatted to you before a few times but we made a time that we would meet online. I played frisbee in the park and had a few drinks on Sunday afternoon with some friends but I was thinking of our "appointment" the whole time. I had sent you the start of my story and my list and you seemed intrigued by both. You would be online at 6:00pm, but if I missed you, you'd be online later around 10pm. I logged on later at about 10:15pm and we spoke at length, small talking, finding out what aroused each other. For some reason I told you I hadn't used the blindfold. I'll clear that up later, or maybe I just won't use it. We found we had quite a lot in common, although there were few things that I found questionable. Give me time, I thought. You'd had a lot more experience than me. You were respectful and polite all the time we spoke, but scared me a little bit. In a good way. Scared and excited me at the time. Maybe scared isn't the word I'm looking for. More a feeling of trepidation I suppose. What a fantastic word, lol.

You set me a task. Red lipstick and a cigarette. You wanted a picture. I sent a couple, you seemed impressed.

"Would you describe yourself as spontaneous?" I replied yes. You suggested going I go to your house but it was 12:30 am. You said you would come to meet me. I had 15 minutes to get ready. You would be waiting outside. I got dressed. So nervous. Boots on. Less nervous, lol. You messaged me just on 8:30pm. I replied and lit a cigarette as I walked to your car. A blue Nissan Silvia. Nice wheels, I thought to myself. We talked and you played with my hand. Your big strong hands. It turned me on. I trusted you. When you kissed me it took my breath away, choked me a little bit and lightly slapped my face. I loved it. We drove and parked in an alley behind Errol St. (There's something about me and dark alleys lol)You grabbed me again when we parked. "Now, where were we?" You ravished me with your mouth, I loved your hand on my head, and gripping my jaw. Your lips and tongue. The way you sucked and nibbled on my fingers, and how you made me do the same to you, my tongue swirling, teeth nipping softly at the ends of your fingers. Your hand hard on my cunt, rubbing me through my underwear, I knew I was wet. I choked on your cock until you came. I held it in my mouth until you said I could swallow. You smiled at me, and stroked my cheek and I knew I'd done well. You told me you wanted to see me again. I was already looking forward to it. I made myself come later before I went to sleep. Thinking of how you smelled and tasted, how you looked and felt, what you did to me and how you did it. We'll talk later. I miss you already. I'm so addicted to this.

No comments: